*Issue NOC for a Vessel
Posted by Muttaz. ALnairat, Last modified by
Undefined index: editedstaff (C:/xampp/htdocs/support1/__swift/cache/474404a190a18730b87479d9ecee8e33.php:44)
Copy to clipboard:
on 04 February 2016 08:03 PM

_The service to Issue a NOC in order to Extend the vessel's stay in the regional waters of the UAE for more than what the permitted period allows, or to permit the vessel to Leave the regional waters In\Outside the UAE.

Documents Required:

•   Application Form, in case of extending the stay of the vessel.

•   Permit for the vessel to enter the state by passports authority.

•   License and Chamber of Commerce.

•   Registration Certificate of the vessel.

•   Attach reason for extension.

•   Letter from the agent or owner in case leaving In\Outside the UAE.



 - Leave for one trip (in\outside) the UAE: 200 AED.

 - Extend vessel's stay for more than the permitted period: 200 AED.


(0 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name:
Help Desk Software by FTA -IT Dept.