Through this service, individuals and business owners can apply for the registration of their personal water crafts and obtain an official registration card for each personal water craft.
- Visit the Department of Transport’s counter at the Unified Service Center at Port Zayed to pass the technical assessment of the water craft.
- Fill in the application form and submit it along with the required documents (only the PWC owner can apply for the registration, or their representatives via power of attorney).
- Obtain the registration card.
- Collect the PWC’s Identification Number and install it on the PWC as per DoT’s standards (for first time registration).
Please make sure you bring the following documents with you for the PWC registration:
- Complete Application Form: Original.
- Emirates ID: Original.
- Purchase Invoice of the PWC or other proof of ownership: Original.
- The PWC’s Customs Clearance Certificate if it was imported from outside the UAE. Copy.
- A comprehensive insurance policy valid for 13 months, issued by a licensed insurance company: Original.
- A technical assessment pass certificate: Original.
- A copy of the Trade License, if the PWC belongs to a company or an institution: Copy
Fees This service is free of charge
- The PWC must be present at the unified service center to pass the assessment test and for information verification purposes.
- The registration request form can only be submitted after passing the assessment test.
- only the PWC owner can apply for the registration, or their representatives via power of attorney.
Need more information about this service? You can contact our customer service representatives through the following contact details:
Call Center: 800 88888
Fax: 00971 2 6819 343