Bill of Sale DUBAI
Posted by Muttaz. ALnairat, Last modified byon 26 May 2016 07:59 PM
please prepare the below listed documents and visit FTA Service centre in Dubai for submission.
1) Receipt of the online Application for Pleasure Boat Bill of Sale.
2) Receipt of the online application for deletion.
2) Copy of Passport and residence visa, Emirates ID of both seller and buyer. Please note the Residence visa is applicable for Foreigners.
3) Original Registration Card.
4) Clearance from Dubai Coast Guard. Please note that the buyer and seller to visit the Coast guard for clearance
5) To obtain Good Conduct Certificate from Dubai police. This is applicable for the new buyer, if he is a foreigner. He can obtain it by submitting the request through online by accessing - Dubai Police Website
6) Salary certificate of the new owner
7) Two passport size photographs of the new owner.
Both Buyer and Seller are required to visit FTA Service for sign off on the bill of the Sale.
After completion of the Bill of Sale, The new owner can submit the application through online for registration of the boat under the service - Pleasure boat - New with the documents mentioned above applicable to him.