* Issuing license for national/ foreign Cruising Vessel (Registering Pleasure Boat)
Posted by Muttaz. ALnairat, Last modified by Muttaz. ALnairat on 14 March 2017 06:46 AM
  • Documents required :
  • Application form.
  • Invoice attested by commerce chamber (new).
  • Sale agreement attested by court and cancelation certificate by FTA’s office or the Ministry of Environment & Water (used),
  • sale invoice (and cancellation certificate for used)    dully attested + Customs manifestation (imported boat).
  • Passport and Emirates ID copies
  •  residency visa copy (for expat owner)
  • Salary Certificate+Two passport size photographs (for expat owner).
  • Installation of tracking device by the Critical Infrastructure and Coastal Protection Authority for less than 300 ton vessels.
  • Installation of radio by TRA for more than 35 ft boat.
  • NOC by sponsor to register boat in the name of expat.


  • Fees for registration cruising boat owned by national-120 AED, more than 10 ton  cargo  × 2    
  • License issue of cruising boat owned by expat – cargo  × 6.5, minimum AED 500.
  • Annual tax at cargo  × 2, minimum AED 20.


(2 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name: