* Issuing license for national/ foreign Cruising Vessel (Registering Pleasure Boat)
Posted by Muttaz. ALnairat, Last modified by
Undefined index: editedstaff (C:/xampp/htdocs/support1/__swift/cache/474404a190a18730b87479d9ecee8e33.php:44)
on 31 January 2016 10:08 PM
- Documents required :
- Application form.
- Invoice attested by commerce chamber (new).
- Sale agreement attested by court and cancelation certificate by FTA’s office or the Ministry of Environment & Water (used),
- sale invoice (and cancellation certificate for used) dully attested + Customs manifestation (imported boat).
- Passport and Emirates ID copies
- residency visa copy (for expat owner)
- Salary Certificate+Two passport size photographs (for expat owner).
- Installation of tracking device by the Critical Infrastructure and Coastal Protection Authority for less than 300 ton vessels.
- Installation of radio by TRA for more than 35 ft boat.
- NOC by sponsor to register boat in the name of expat.
- Fees for registration cruising boat owned by national-120 AED, more than 10 ton cargo × 2
- License issue of cruising boat owned by expat – cargo × 6.5, minimum AED 500.
- Annual tax at cargo × 2, minimum AED 20.