* Renew license for national / foregin pleasure vessel ( Renewal Pleasure Boat)
Posted by Muttaz. ALnairat, Last modified by
Undefined index: editedstaff (C:/xampp/htdocs/support1/__swift/cache/474404a190a18730b87479d9ecee8e33.php:44)
Copy to clipboard:
on 31 January 2016 10:14 PM

documents required :

  • Application form /Marine Services - Pleasure Boats - Registration Certificates - Renew
  • Original License.
  • Passport and Emirates ID copies + residency visa copy for expat owner.
  • Boat Inspection Certificate, from  coast Guard  .
  • Parking Contract or Trailer Registry Certificate .
  • Insurance valid for 13 months.
  • Salary Certificate (Minimum Salary 20000 AED ) or Share Holder in a Company (Minimum Share to be 150,000 AED ) For expat owner 


  • Cost Gaurd Reqirments For Boat Inspiction 

*After the security clearance and boat inspection from Cost Guard, Please request you to visit FTA Service centre with the required documents for processing the renewal. 



•    License renewal of cruising boat owned by  Emirati – cargo  ×2, minimum AED 20.

•    License renewal of cruising boat owned by expat – cargo  × 3, minimum AED 500.

•    Renewal delay fee of 150 AED  applicable after 60 days following license expiry, 200 AED after 90 days following license expriy  .



Driving License Issued by Federal Transport Authority (for more information click on the link below )

 وثيقة تعارف introductory statement ..pdf (298.74 KB)
(4 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name:
Help Desk Software by FTA -IT Dept.